Hydrophilic Polyurethane Grout As The Waterproofing
Hydrophilic Polyurethane Grout is a kind of rapid and high efficiency chemical grout material used for seepage-proofing and leaking stoppage. It has unique sealing effect for a great quantity water burst and leaking in variety of projects, which has been applied widely in plenty of projects. The mentioned achievement has ever won National Process Awards in Science and Technology.
1. Good hydrophily. Wate is not only a thinner, but also a curing agent. Grouting disperses and emulsify firstly after meeting water then gels. 2. Can be grouted under moist and water burst case, strong adaptability to water. Can solidify in seawater and water with ph value 3-13. 3. Nontoxic. 4. Convenient operation,no complex mix. 5. The gel is elastic and can swell after meeting water.It can be applied to water proof treatment of deformation joint. It has double function of elasticity water stop and stop water by water. 6. Can be mixed used with HW hydrophilic polyurethane chemical grouting material at any ratio to get the material with various intensity and swelling ratio.
strength of viscosity
(%)elongation at break
It is mainly applied to treatment of basic seepage-proofing in concrete expansion joint, crack, construction joint of water conservation water and electricity, tunnel, subway, civil defence, metallurgical engineering, industrial and civil architecture ect.
1. Check the part of leaking and clean up the dirt of surface.
2. Drill the hole near the part of leaking. The slant hole can be drilled through the crack if the crack is deep. The width of two holes is different according to the width of crack. Normally it is 20-50cm.The crack is narrow the width is small. If wide then big.
3. Bury the grouting hose (box) with quick speed cement or epoxy, polyurethane adhesive.
4. Swashing the crack via water or acetone. Checking the stringing case between holes and effect of sealing. Resealing the part of leaking.
5. Grouting, connecting the injection pump and hose to begin grouting. The pressure of grouting depends on the size of crack, quantity of absorbing grouting and detailed case of project. Order of grouting is from bottom to top, from depth to shallow. Pausing to grout then tie the hose when the pure grouting appears at neighboring holes. Continue grouting same as the mentioned way until finishing.
6. Chisel out the injection hose after the grouting solidified then sealing via high speed cement.
7. Cleaning all the tools via solvent after finishing grouting.
8. The special processing need to be used if LW is applied to basic treatment.
Keeping in cool and dry place.
LangWei Conchem is a fast growing international manufacturer of construction chemicals with plants in Beijing, China. The company is specialized in preventative and remedial waterproofing products.
Preventative waterproofing products are wildly used during new construction and are usually installed by the general contractor. Examples are bentonite strips, hydrophilic mastics and rubbers, which swell in contact with water and hence block water ingress, injection hoses, which can be injected at a later stage to block water and finally cementitious coatings for basement waterproofing and elastomeric membranes for tanks and roofs.
Remedial waterproofing products are mostly used when major (or minor) water leaks happen at a later stage and are usually applied by specialist applicators. Remedial waterproofing products are also often used during construction of tunnels and other underground constructions to prevent infiltrating water from hindering the normal progress of the works. Examples are injection resins based on Polyurethanes (both 1C and 2C) and Poly-acrylates. These products are also used for Soil and Rock Stabilization, together with Organo-minerals.
LangWei Conchem also manufactures a series of products for theProtection and Repair of reinforced Concrete. Examples are cementitious grouts and mortars, epoxy injection resins, carbon fibre laminates and epoxy glues.
Packaging & Shipping
LangWei Conchem is specialized in preventative and remedial waterproofing products, which are mostly used in Balcony waterproofing, car part decks, concrete repair and protection, facade waterproofing, flooring systems, injection equipments, packers & accessories, preventative waterproofing, remedial waterproofing, roof waterproofing, sewer rehabilitation, soil injections, tunel applications and so on.